|Posted by ariful1234 on March 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM|
Ariful Islam Bhuiyan
54/8, Chand Bekarir Goli, Sonali Bagh, Boro Moghbazar,
Cell no.: +8801610007970;
Searching a position to take responsibilities in a national or multinational organizations where discipline and high tech environment will enable to develop managerial qualities i.e. vision, positive attitude, interpersonal relationship, communication skill, attitude to take challenges and commitment to achieve results.
Warehouse Management (HR Admin.), Document Management, Customer Care, Acquisition Compliance, SAF audits (Customer Services).
Customer Service Executive – Acquisition Compliance, Service Experience, Customer Care
airtel bangladesh limited. October 2011 – Present (03 years) 11th Floor, ASA Tower, Shymoly, Dhaka.
1. Management all kind of compliance issue regarding docs (URF – User Registration Form)
2. Handling all kind of compliance issue regarding docs (URF) with CAF (Corporate Affairs Function)
3. Handling all kind of BTRC/NBR/LEA issue regarding docs (URF)
4. Team member of 24/7 support team for LEA/BTRC
5. Assisting to Supervise and manage the overall workflow & performance of the team
6. Ensure the URF (User Registration Form) whenever it is required from any respective authority
7. Coordinate with sales/other departments regarding compliance issue
8. Coordinate with sales regarding docs pending on regular basis
9. Visit distributor & sales channels on regular basis
10. Make action plans & provide solutions to distributors & sales channel while required
11. Partner monitoring (we have three business partners)
12. Monitoring all kind of operational works of partner
13. Closely handle all the regular activities & make action plan for partner
14. Prepare the Performance/penalty/reward reports of the partner
15. HUB Monitoring (we have 12 HUB’s across the country)
16. Monitoring all kind of operational works of HUB
17. Closely handle all the regular activities & make action plan for HUB
18. Visit HUB on regular basis
19. Team member of the system upload regarding all kind of docs (URF/IR/UT/Corp. Docs)
20. Handle all kind of system related issues (TABS/CRM/Network)
21. Monitoring entire IT related problems of the team
22. Identifying problems, creating choices and providing alternatives courses of actions regarding operation
23. Analyzing, reporting, giving recommendations and developing strategies on how to improve quality , quantity, smoothness & motivation of the operation
24. Coordinate the HR & Admin related issues of the concern team
25. Prepare new project plan & represent to the management for enhancing the operation to the next level
Acquisition compliance officer, Service Experience, Customer Care
airtel bangladesh limited
March 2011 – May 2011 (3 months) Dhaka North 01, Dhaka Square 3rd Floor, Plot#1,Road#13, Sector#1, Uttara, Dhaka.
May 2011 – October 2011 (06 months) Dhaka South 03, 269-272, Tejgaon cs warehouse,Tejgaon i/a, Tejgaon,dhaka-1208.
1. To communicate with Territory Managers & ARC Managers to retrieve the SAFs and give update of pending SAFs numbers as per activation.
2. Update all receiving MSISDN’s by RF tracker system.
3. SAFs vetting & send to DTC as per proper rules & regulations.
4. Comply to BTRC & LEAs’ queries by providing hardcopy/softcopy of SAF’s.
5. Maintaining a database for SAF’s receiving and delivery.
6. Receiving & Archiving of User Registration Forms containing Subscribers Information coming from registered Business Centers or AEC
( airtel Experience Center ) and Franchises or ARC ( airtel relationship center).
Customer Care Representative- Back Office Operations, Customer Care
airtel bangladesh limited. August 2010 – March 2011 (8 months)
11th Floor ASA Tower, 23/3-23/14,Block-B, Khilji Road Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka.
Coordinate with Customer, franchises and retailers to solve different service related issues.
Handle Tasks to resolve Complaints which are forwarded from Contact Centers, Business Centers and Franchisees.
Responsible for setting objectives and giving direction in the operating area for services platforms.
VAS and service installation or change as per subscriber request.
Ensure proper behavior / discipline / grooming / punctuality as per the requirements and image of the company.
Customer Care Representative - DTC, SE, Customer Service
Warid Telecom International Limited. January 2010 – August 2010 (8 months)
Document Management with Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
Scanning and Uploading RFs
Physical library work
Coordination with coworker
In charge of Administration Ware House, Administration Department,
HR & Admin. Division.
Warid Telecom International Limited. January 2008 – January 2010 (2 years)
Ensuring safekeeping of inventories at the central warehouse.
Supervising day to day in/out of the warehouse.
Updating bin cards and relevant inventory register.
Undertaking periodical stock counting and ensuring verification by Central Management.
Management of inventory.
Preparation of monthly inventory order quantity.
Holy Cricent International School & College, Uttara, Dhaka.
November 2006 – December 2007 (10 months)
Fundamental Computer Education & training to ensure for the student of all Classes.
Make sure the Students improvement on the Geography, Social Science, Math, English & Bengali subjects.
Helping to conquer the e-knowledge smoothly & punctually.
Digital Architects Limited (DAL- 4), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
February 2005 – November 2006 (02 years)
Locating with Software & Database Management under Map Project.
All the Raw Data from Westchester, Newyork.
Maintaining all Official Rules & Regulations.
Blue Bird International School & College, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
February 2001 – December 2005 (4 years 11 months)
Supporting & Assisting to the Principal.
Special Care to the Poorest & Brightest Students.
Teaching according to READING FOR PLEASURE.
Degree Subjects Session Result
Business Communication, Office Management, Principle Accounting, International Business, Economics
2010 -2020(expected) Continuing
Masters of Social Science Economics
2003 – 2003 2nd
B.S.S (Honor's) Economics
1997 – 2001 2nd
H.S.C / A level Economics, Islamic Studies, Logic & Islamic History and Culture.
1995 – 1997 2nd
S.S.C/ O' Level Economics, Civics, Social Science, General Math, English, General Science, Geography, Book-keeping.
1993 – 1995 1st
01. Mr. Arifur Rahman
Associate Professor, B.Baria Govt. College.
Mobile number: +8801676101542
02. Syed Rezaulla Hashmi
Manager, Compliance & Billing,
Airtel Bangladesh Ltd.
11th Floor, ASA Tower,Shymoli,Dhaka-1207
03.Mohammad Mahmud Uz Zaman
Sourcing Managing Director Division
Grameen phone Ltd. GP HOUSE,
Bashundhara, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229
Phone: +880 2 9882970